Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-07

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Mon, 24 April 2017 21:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6388; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1493071189; x=1494280789; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=uVMD2P8RDeF8gutqMRNf1xr7/0+jqMbaVUo9crb9L88=; b=ktghEM+VA/ePkPKcamunG7WxVa/zy8uNtAONP2Bd/Gczmf9J0r8R2/lT +syNppVofLWQ4vum3xAxWzdT4kxm3J/ix61DU880rZjsThrbg7HrqyhRi QVSs/Wnw6lJWeLcUpyuCR6owLWVwrP/ozYYspJZANZtIF1l7DKx6M3NUw 4=;