Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-kaliraj-idr-multinexthop-attribute-01.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 03 July 2021 20:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kuDzhjQELS8dClkq2s0NIFs+m0wGCla60eJub5iou9Q=; b=tqEYrevoeOUTvLUVWmVm2TQAq53P6Y8fV4kfYe1V6uI9eVeLPIbWYIv5cVuv9dcgwE /CHf3kQvtRYpXWqEZxX27UDZ+/j/t4beVBjTaNuTBsBIanDb/6bcyB3BmWeGgNtETEOi aIdLm7c6iUaZTi18eMCP/50AlruzEgpQZryApgLTWJ5sgVJ6WAao5YjyIvjpIDs77njq gv/OuQ6hF8ep3kAcCNQqE1UogiVEzASPltPJ0rr6SeGuImCRLDzksY8vwjGrn6ye63uO 7NldC4QokkBqVL1r8hFUZL8Ce+yXotjOgnVhpOAOYVXknsAJvqADXWxHzuGmzhVk4j+B j1SQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kuDzhjQELS8dClkq2s0NIFs+m0wGCla60eJub5iou9Q=; b=cyyNuUi47D22D9jlsjqtQZ2dOYRq/ij98qV7JzzX1vnTQYnRcMDfi7Vu1gEyxc0ryZ yKV6f0vV2OvyY991eALZayJWQxkpCPJLy3PL5ZQix1ODydOrfzrXTufuR16rw86Kdmed 24OhB68gBqZU9HuSncLg0o+Wfg53xt+aaRDG7wbtnJJ5I5AVkLTiMG1AhfzbIoqilQYn 8guxUhhf3Y4pic03VJCGmGgplvFqbhmyproSj7UjtZQWtCVJssCgBFzaYnCp242nEBAC bRpUPEnLuITgN3QakHGhQ0ZNDKUxQHthA4G4sPZ7dLrM8RTsvNK4N8XE/sWly1kvrYnM 890g==