Re: [Idr] Solicit feedbacks on draft-dong-idr-end-of-rib-use-extension

Pradosh Mohapatra <pmohapat@cisco.com> Tue, 09 August 2011 19:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pmohapat@cisco.com; l=1902; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312917646; x=1314127246; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=5QNKuG/HPr67zspgOhMQRb78+/q3uy/fTGR1GgDrudQ=; b=BY6X+VMr9bkOQOaWgWiekyN9CiuYdAybr/Je3wS36o9TgmUFrQont204 AR/pEXT3I4IfSTCz9AsTGBczeYczHOzEy37Fqx4oQ3OO/AYPJd0nsxhux +NbONJbjwCLbfocvOCfFemFkQvvPbhmyMQKS94TmaIgZTv0/Uuz/AFZ7N 4=;