Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-05.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2026 23:27:24 -0700
List-Id: Inter-Domain Routing <idr.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-05.txt is now available.
It is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing (IDR) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   BGP Link-State Extensions for BGP-only Networks
   Authors: Ketan Talaulikar
            Aravind Babu MahendraBabu
            Clarence Filsfils
            Krishna Swamy
            Shawn Zandi
            Gaurav Dawra
            Muhammad Durrani
   Name:    draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-05.txt
   Pages:   26
   Dates:   2026-04-26

Abstract:

   BGP is used as the only routing protocol in some networks today.  In
   such networks, it is useful to get a detailed topology view similar
   to one available when using link state routing protocols.  This
   document defines extensions to the BGP Link-state (BGP-LS) address-
   family and the procedures for advertisement of topology information
   in a BGP-only network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric/

There is also an HTMLized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts