Re: [Idr] Debate about IANA assignment policies for BGP-LS registries

bruno.decraene@orange.com Thu, 19 November 2020 13:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1605791803; bh=5uslcqr9twznM8MkKrVwKVoxP9Vjr7kiQDwJg/QQwmg=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=Q2mlYY3Xc53EsN/Fg047quGE1WcLYYmcS4iHWoxoZUiShm+3LSAT1TtMQrK2Vj4e4 8Jc769mWXOZ3hVmzm9sxG4JTK/n3rZMUQi8+hc5VD+ZZi0VzqhSQV2vfBxIH62gH5o 6Nxg9sTY8aiUkLLcFI6EgGvQFP/v23JcSCh+J3WUZWo3Q4y2MLpsp0wcdvwhQrEHOb R7kvYJteo1zGLverh9S1Jf/9VZAMdutjHSikYQpiKa+bLn6K51n7lCv1o0yjHt+Vf1 clHZTredM7+SMkUJi1pKGcyMqAN7vdv5I0cFI8g1BG+5dJA9TIgG4RsKM7rM7FO7DN cWfU3ofU0Mh1w==