Re: [Idr] Fwd: Some background on the L3VPN Service YANG Model work

<stephane.litkowski@orange.com> Thu, 05 March 2015 15:58 UTC

From: stephane.litkowski@orange.com
To: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>, 'Benoit Claise' <bclaise@cisco.com>, "idr@ietf.org" <idr@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:58:00 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.1]
Subject: Re: [Idr] Fwd: Some background on the L3VPN Service YANG Model work

Hi Susan,

Not directly, L3VPN service module is really an abstraction (no interaction with network elements). But we may expect that systems instantiating this module will translate these abstractions to configuration of network elements that can be done also through NetConf/Yang and here BGP module may be called.

Hope it helps,

Stephane