Re: [Idr] decraene-idr-next-hop-capability <-> ietf-idr-bgp-nh-cost

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 30 September 2015 09:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=of+AYyGAmnPU2pVxsOOIaerCFZKqNJks/EFAhnWZBGE=; b=rMvNtrCvp3zZrf5TQada1IE+QjcV4HuABKX0T0+dO5+C2JmVVd/VJ+Ir6ZYiuRNfj4 wOfny7Gx8r88Z2jmxdSapt0ty/y5aIufCJMtU5xcKYSSGbsnORKw/Re77qYeJr7IAQBx xecEdotqpURsJAUwhbSP6M7J4AjkY5r9uwrTikSS9+04LnCaocNtp9BGgdPYilU65bPh 1vWL3ZBvS1yF18aYJYxOdMiFdPELzYVS1xp1ShzCy85BaOqBME1YUHpC4raGbEmaIvl8 B6BJT4z8aWTVfsBB5FDHGwDSX0YeCZg3SxKNKCmGy7vugxJ9nS+CmGripxHR+GZ9TRio P+0g==