[Idr] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-kaliraj-idr-multinexthop-attribute-01.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 11 June 2021 10:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0tD9bFXhQOh5w5AzbeKRij5+Ea9Iu7tZugBCFmtIMJY=; b=a2RgeMIZMVdqDS/gxAWXNtPuUGw/tFzX2L7lkCF+4vnn5aWRYoBVshm5LDDclhTJOF 5Ne/cNlTaRrFXOBrFeMSN1n/iiAuS8q0q3Dc5cFznWZR7alOZao5N+zptIWaK3YFyTXe iQb4PzGjdIRd2eqb5L2ju35JHA3hDuhY4NvrWRn24mkktTolh0iSe0AJj+T88hen4Pnl pwtWj7FZcPsgmLoF9E/7BSS7rW+lcZPUc4Lyxuj//U7FsIMmQ9o2/i9PAuPDKuhjNGSO bdyxJ4M2s+8oW5OTT3oP4A2MaZdjZoISDhMV0dBOjtYEIlBROziEhg2ggjm0+ZtuNIq8 ZT6g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0tD9bFXhQOh5w5AzbeKRij5+Ea9Iu7tZugBCFmtIMJY=; b=N7TWgtmCnXo6hCAsRjBGoohgv26IOUDSSB/U7buprgjRbE3tKDH4hv45h1HcAf81Hh i+exWEyF4qrnKv0WQb1uZzh2RPpb3meBpEAvfFHMy8ilSG/4Kt/gZw08upNfnsqGbhO0 ju+aPzxk9TJOcLm0y+1smiSjtethZVtYUZZCfkv9kzTXfbLAFy2+WpURGesIURgx6fE7 JXan9Gpgao6VMyGO+D5a4YF8WTcNnAzT5BO7c4BCJU4aTDf9dYtPNcRDpDa8rOg9/sTP jvmng2drsWwBdnnZxvZ0jSRLugAVPLqvvWXPDaIebqe2iEdtLeLP4Xgk9dj4C6/geCTU lfuA==