Re: [Idr] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-00

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Fri, 17 July 2020 04:47 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: "'Jakob Heitz (jheitz)'" <jheitz=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, 'Robert Raszuk' <robert@raszuk.net>, jefftant.ietf@gmail.com
Cc: 'Aijun Wang' <wangaj3@chinatelecom.cn>, "'idr@ietf. org'" <idr@ietf.org>
References: <CAOj+MMH_CefbH639OVs==ts4C_7rf4W1d+pUN+Wb+im5+gNfFg@mail.gmail.com> <003c01d65b1a$777b60a0$667221e0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMEBTbD9nKH8s2a4VJOCGT2itSUTZOc1tRQnOdTBHtsFeA@mail.gmail.com> <007501d65b4f$4990d1e0$dcb275a0$@chinatelecom.cn> <CAOj+MMGQFcKvmYT3SXsXnXT-SQpzsjZRQtoxZhpNe2WA-TgT_A@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB3207E4C80AE4563F3A8AD0C1C07F0@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMG4Bw5sKE4WRRG5cssqGAgqP_jX+NaJ6_OnDhdPM5rTuA@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB3207B46C0198DD2836778EF0C07F0@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>