Re: [Idr] dear diary: well-known community vs new path attribute

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Sat, 01 April 2017 20:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=S6WmCwNFywkKEPvdbVt/DjU+RKMew+pxey9NeUcxBWo=; b=NcbFXcRQxYB5TO4cziMvLKqoE/JH5F5GFn05o9Wx/W3g/rY2dbUyUtSztSGjpIn9g1 QaXjlueyn2ZbbZQqn/0tH2pYSJDt9AHyXRI4eWXYW2uY1b4Tv6azEIq6FaZLbfmCPT3L u39UkU/lodlvcXEeZnS0A2DYazHz6cTfl0iNUitmE02w57H/n5sa2s6y6S3EIu12Eg/s 2hVih6DIlAgLQomhse9mD+NrSPkNIzgHybFL4elxvgSZjENGNI9TjYXXKJNzf7JwbCq1 8WPvCSS4Paqs/TchDbfhxPGRBHArfN6JhtYzyvTpHVw0hI6bPPT9CTz6qEyGPy17xU7f FE9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=S6WmCwNFywkKEPvdbVt/DjU+RKMew+pxey9NeUcxBWo=; b=I2qHL4c6QXyAANBkSLgSN90CP9YajKfeslDXnyYjVN+pAcFtDgMl8Y4Gqiud6k/05g vEJCu2bm9XnS8AlAeK3FnrUctJHALs1vswlgnG7ULk2545Doq2SmlR53IjfDtBQ6EmFz MY7VtFRnOsImxq8wsnmdu+SdFKbrUpKnSw3flQj3VJjrf7aNVPXDP+FF5Exy3z6Iivbu j2sYePfVK7TAZVPMMM7041MDODOa247VmvlS3fGvFTsitrEQFZk1Vh4rOnZChW9W8hOy IRU5s8rf/PbZzQR7aPmsYkPw5Uedvq3RzEX12w7ZXzmyOyB2UNtgwLXsuCMI8ymZqmDE +GjQ==