Re: [Idr] draft-ietf-idr-rs-bfd-05 - 2 Week WG LC from 4/13 to 4/27

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Mon, 04 June 2018 08:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=txm9hofJ+35CpLcd5uj8zGpl/MJb+w1aQTS/elAF/4g=; b=JCmiy2TB7gLOtCGLqS2MRkiECEZqC9OgX+qhYgU42f0IdXVBfhCWpd8u8WTiiOxQW2 d23QST4Krr65JESOgbwlzV+092ukCZfbWQMwwYJg0mUqyfXbr7tnULFZHdK7io2fMHpg qapUgxYYlfq/RgTpzUQKtIv+xWE7V9BuC4kM0i2cQQLCimmb2OzrI/4Bi3cMpqhzJMoB jYQ148F1JhsEC5OCbwvip3QJ9MIeU/BGpLtU6HdV8CIpP9JVwqKxea+XQZ4S2leA2sjp KYH1NVSEbTkKeiaiHbf/ga0DCQ33TM0IiTaaYEwxWfmW9E3AjoI9bJDkIhPv3h8dZ6ly MYQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=txm9hofJ+35CpLcd5uj8zGpl/MJb+w1aQTS/elAF/4g=; b=dB2DpzvsCTt6YpwigvxEIpFpEHBWgmTf+IHus+yRPN9jlmyvsJCXRuyMLT1L0pLn8B KWv3HtNU7fYFUZOmYbtGaABR7W109/uyqrTGocBW4Qj2EyeWCbQ9P2veGBwIGKwQj8BU 7YYZAY5NSX5X3wfMAdcWWEtGgY5atn1CR4COj6fM9jSRMh2pVWGb4YbVkSiSSzA6kKhk AkjMSnLlVIxB15SAGurcHn202WF06TV129GBNqZwSAuOQ2zxkApuynDBxkeoZ91bCtMh aF+rFS90qMldaomDe1e7rmpnfEgxHIEUcWc9zH57inNf8mp14zgIDRj9bEwbUZpnUZEr ZPXw==