Re: [Idr] [Responses for the comments during the IETF108] New Version Notification for draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-01.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 07 August 2020 07:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pD1cFL7+bkAC6fOPWoKTK350TCniXYyktEEKrVRUHJg=; b=UdXAHkeu55xaw0DDmrSoj/9HMx+8pdOqZEAatUZIkh/LYuE0EjyNMuUi2SnpLH4r6H L4LAq7TjhfACS6ASQ9puiZuQynqsBhJlQV3BK+d+GTiTSmfRibBse18t82ow5fa1HuRr gBbL3XdYAtScvuh22Q5qtIzMW0hVRMSfm0gteAxD5gTdKU8JQIoBn/n+46b/y3f3jIwd rXIALKAnizfL9VjrmFH8CmmTNuuMM9nMtNWbu2+XrvSTuI4qr50mYgueq2yAvfAxTsWa 16PNkoLjs7i1BVTx7gYjDRjh5scaAQxNKNLcjYBPoZqRR/ZKAokyhe9pyZ88FC1GeSap dOww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pD1cFL7+bkAC6fOPWoKTK350TCniXYyktEEKrVRUHJg=; b=cv2nV/Dc8SPIhRS8beCsFLpa8K1GEyvDIzgHsVjy1W1wh2bGUVDOHMv581RFC2eBC0 Fp7sAsT2/cuU30d5ywuUtiJnqLHVCXaw1ZPvpx/2M7f+p/vzX9ciGF9JHIXVRPSG1N/E 63JoO2CMkKvCXuewh7JkBxxqQH10eh5S6d9PMZlbMnVDovN7EpYAz/cUTPVyaoICt6N2 B7gKavS54iq+GUvghMU28PeMHW0vKT5M4phoSNTcEWfT0EftPwp0O/LYa6qbrGwQZS6A uLUG7s/4DdanA2Y7GgTWOy3pnrLFwxM1Dzc4fi6GCK78eqqmLMEiz23Q7nyVrsZObnez CUjA==