Re: [Idr] IPR call and WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-04.txt (11/1/2020 to 11/16/2020)

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 11 November 2020 09:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=l6ZHcWMNMTgJqZranMg6UAeEoDDgrM7X+daSL7qrajQ=; b=O3NerKQZbugFp5rbQF73Yr4i3eVcSsTW8CwfD6GIm78Ro/cpBPqNZNCCX76eq03UAA dFfXWJ7+kTOtNBGMF0MG+kndUeiByUKnhvQBmabCAN6mofoylm5lXyZduNYYz8MpOvJu FELgp2bcDZLAlA1mZoigY1eWS8jhop3zYr7DX4QGm3MeEKfjzT0ojQW/bYktCbFxF7Yb OJmASyd9V3UxxrF2BZ0YW266jJ6bBm2QJStCXVLDGCrUkFOUO7xpCiNxBHRi1UFeuJ5g xRVknnq5wmi4sZxIkGIXqS8oIpZwwukTIpgRKJ6VIhWoNa/aA45MrW3cDqXrivQok2Gj QmCg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=l6ZHcWMNMTgJqZranMg6UAeEoDDgrM7X+daSL7qrajQ=; b=Irl7vfFU7dcrN5djw0sqJ//5pPOvop9a1tsXx2OCN+ZPCaSMnwxrWoN49x26OpIN8N xoUv1RkXcN3XVIgoM+ttVf2Z5wy0IVM7WZp4xKD6NUz2g5WPa8/0biuIbPmABHnXinnK lnVZ4eDRJxZTGMYemFalgL+1Rp6l7Y7ofgvGb9p5IaLJN+x8eHAKmdSSR2JRGp3jGz08 EKRhbizs/W75WHvMkEi4Pes/QNVFRbB2b5bHtLvumQjWxkTAo6h/iTMGhzWdmKtxDO30 pq82dIfLM7c4MJX/lHG9xJyi5hmAFq/bBTHaJ6JvZEayaPUMbw8bOwQp8K3upnLulkvp OrHQ==
References: <045d01d6b0c7$c5eb4900$51c1db00$@ndzh.com> <CAB75xn64J_Fb+8ePQiCTYvD0hrHDd+6mA0-Ta-Wjnd7sq4MHjw@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB4570A7A8DBF7AB23857F9A04C1E90@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAB75xn6hdRxeGBf9RGkXA6GVT6dQw1OnjGhq+ah1T6Px6Q85Ww@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB4570248EE04C9CD3D959B5C1C1E80@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAB75xn4=Gv0q2rVHdEHvKYqDFHifribYzPhG30=WXuivjzgUSw@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB457075E9CEEAE3C48EC77BB3C1E80@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>