Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-previdi-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-07.txt

Nandan Saha <nandan@arista.com> Fri, 06 October 2017 14:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HJSl3UPa+iOQsKrloiV70KhE0qp4VT0EwrJEpPQeu5o=; b=aI0T1+iLaeX9ekwK7FPp87HKP43vZ8yLlq5LpMj1gnwieAEBy93NupaYrxLHOkx4t1 NYf3S8Q8RVjL4kyG73wJZQTQ+rs0fgKSzQrRdOHjY5SwmGDWqex4H4wg6tv5ykkpJoU9 JwqGgi5xKS/CdKw3tljNolef7Gn9ZA7Bpph/1k9Z1okJc44w+uypoQgzejNDCjxp23Rp Iule3TtVMdI09H20J6Sk76z0eBUbdib0LXd3lg/HshxPU/t9HqyKKJd4vkU1Sl0l1Cav xX4VCvlv9y8ptw0ODEA7KB6U9H5N3WxWM5d4XG2V/gnimaiYs9+83+MTQfZINcpPYuk7 Wo6g==