Re: FSM changes for the Draft-15

Susan Hares <skh@nexthop.com> Mon, 12 November 2001 16:23 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:02:21 -0500
To: Alex Zinin <azinin@nexsi.com>
From: Susan Hares <skh@nexthop.com>
Subject: Re: FSM changes for the Draft-15
Cc: Susan Hares <skh@nexthop.com>, idr@merit.edu, jeffrey Haas <jhaas@nexthop.com>, Yakov Rekhter <yakov@juniper.net>
Sender: owner-idr@merit.edu

Alex:

The files I sent use a table format for this approach.   I was planning to
provide an accompanying document with this information in it.
We are just trying to correct the specification, I went with the 2nd
document idea
as a "compromise"

I'd be glad to go and translate the state table document to your format, but
I'd like some additional feedback whether this will be acceptable at this
stage of the IDR document.

Sue