Re: [Idr] WG Work item call - Opinions on work items (3/5/2016 to 3/17/2016) and adoption of draft-hares-idr-flowspec-combo-01.txt

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Tue, 15 March 2016 21:34 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'Acee Lindem (acee)'" <acee@cisco.com>, 'Gunter Van De Velde' <guntervandeveldecc@icloud.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:33:47 -0400
Cc: idr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Idr] WG Work item call - Opinions on work items (3/5/2016 to 3/17/2016) and adoption of draft-hares-idr-flowspec-combo-01.txt

Acee:

Thank you for letting me know your opinion.

At this point, I think we have rough consensus that we can move forward with option 1, and interest in option 2 with mixed reviews on whether we are ready to embark on option 2.   This call last for 2 more days – so we will see if that brings clarity on option 2.

I think we can begin to do a WG adoption call for drafts for option 1.

Sue