Re: [Idr] draft-hares-deprecate-atomic-aggregate (was Re: Request for 2 drafts)

Job Snijders <job@instituut.net> Tue, 14 March 2017 22:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=instituut-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references:mime-version :content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent; bh=OfDxbSZ3Pr5nad2GucA7OwrS+nIfQIqv/EV9oqe1CLM=; b=ZUdg6LQP24yvg2L1PHYaZkgM6+7lpJ5g4d8csZ++xQweybInn63CPQDWvAql8zSjA0 PVVhUBsIKWxmGlRP5+R6okzy61WVXBDyXUiIJfeNcKnLOu409We6EXUNm+/xtKSO6dRD Sxn2B3oaSJcB+LxuvX2i9WLu2C0apJvNCe24iVmqoSapjQsovOz1OoyF3WNPhAX7JCWH FMX2etSoBj8GkXmreT2RGryo97wuIRqHQ621q7oE10T1m47n53D1bSKhGqrXgXuiSPaU gCmfTaiBDN0NaNw5lrsEcpIWNMgUqNU4XTNXzWg9S8vYknzFLbLzmRllDF5TmdnnRBsh yyBQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references :mime-version:content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent; bh=OfDxbSZ3Pr5nad2GucA7OwrS+nIfQIqv/EV9oqe1CLM=; b=H7I877a+6ulY480ZVRioLXbDTLVRFd8mv0NCLf36zvvjmDJp4ZATtaT3I63oKeAm9S 6YdajJp/VnqpJWBOSs0IUZneUHiyrz7/2lors10Bp7+l3foFDm+Dvi/hKVV0dcNdEPJo ZcSVB0FNxAUsB7vhSh05jKh1S3P4UkLL9VVWI4gtEaTQZ1Z/FHKY2e5rNEpfv8m2Z/dn slr20EAgz8pTOGV5ZgF/up4PTtholcBW/0uC6j+wHJUOTEpNeBkCZaWMWXfjTRpK2aQX KOIHxCSHebf+Tproyv9FTN28owy/X73IXkFqqztpn9fj8KFUpsBgGmD4Nfe+zFKEDlR1 1Eyw==