Re: [Idr] Support for 4-byte generic communities in BGP

"Cayle Spandon" <cayle.spandon@gmail.com> Fri, 21 November 2008 14:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=JkkXkdvx9V8MNWQM/lofIG1nPGxGy1LyelKVsmajaDQ=; b=LaSZvTrrd8t7DOLu9zg+RhTRcFg2/20LIrhtspi7h3nz7Pmblo5s4CcrGegq7uCddK pk2wjPNmFndxj0pr+BFcIBXqHDt44uMDTxewgP/N7XwLPBgWh+st/aD7wTl7b/xfVSUl v8XRBN1na8a3rl5tH3O7W8FVrL//atx+VLfV8=