Re: [Idr] draft on virtual aggregation

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Mon, 18 August 2008 19:49 UTC

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:49:57 -0400
References: Your message of "Fri, 11 Jul 2008 06:39:57 EDT."<37BC8961A005144C8F5B8E4AD226DE1109D860@EXCHANGE2.cs.cornell.edu> <200807151457.m6FEv4Cs032524@harbor.brookfield.occnc.com> <15B86BC7352F864BB53A47B540C089B605E92736@xmb-rtp-20b.amer.cisco.com> <37BC8961A005144C8F5B8E4AD226DE1110DAA0@EXCHANGE2.cs.cornell.edu> <15B86BC7352F864BB53A47B540C089B605FB8A02@xmb-rtp-20b.amer.cisco.com> <37BC8961A005144C8F5B8E4AD226DE1110DCBD@EXCHANGE2.cs.cornell.edu>