Re: [Idr] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-00

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Tue, 21 July 2020 02:13 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Robert Raszuk' <robert@raszuk.net>
Cc: "'Jakob Heitz (jheitz)'" <jheitz=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, 'Jeff Tantsura' <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com>, "'idr@ietf. org'" <idr@ietf.org>
References: <CAOj+MMH_CefbH639OVs==ts4C_7rf4W1d+pUN+Wb+im5+gNfFg@mail.gmail.com> <003c01d65b1a$777b60a0$667221e0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMEBTbD9nKH8s2a4VJOCGT2itSUTZOc1tRQnOdTBHtsFeA@mail.gmail.com> <007501d65b4f$4990d1e0$dcb275a0$@chinatelecom.cn> <CAOj+MMGQFcKvmYT3SXsXnXT-SQpzsjZRQtoxZhpNe2WA-TgT_A@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB3207E4C80AE4563F3A8AD0C1C07F0@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMG4Bw5sKE4WRRG5cssqGAgqP_jX+NaJ6_OnDhdPM5rTuA@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB3207B46C0198DD2836778EF0C07F0@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <000501d65bf5$6bbe7f50$433b7df0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMFt=GbL7f7s7mxHD7R1QVQjm+ktvJeUVWY3DZZ3Q69Zng@mail.gmail.com> <000001d65e5e$9c45df90$d4d19eb0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMHB9E+zc0NwKjnm0Vt-CiviuUyQWZiFkTjaOxhEKng_VQ@mail.gmail.com>