Re: [Idr] 答复: WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-04 (March 7 to March 21)

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Wed, 11 April 2018 11:34 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 19:33:49 +0800
Cc: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>, idr wg <idr@ietf.org>
To: "Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Idr] 答复: WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-04 (March 7 to March 21)

Hi, Ketan:
I think the revised version is more clear.

Regarding the Source Router Identifier (Source Router-ID) TLV”, I think stripped it from the current draft did not influence the implementation on the device. We just reorganize the reference for this TLV, put it into the most suitable document for BGP-LS extension.
This TLV is more relevant to the Inter-AS situation and should be extended to cover all IGP scenarios, not just for ISIS in current document.
If possible, I can invite the author of this draft to be the co-authors of the BGP-LS inter-as extension draft.

Except this point, I fully agree with you the updates.