Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-04.txt

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Wed, 22 April 2015 23:36 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'George, Wes'" <wesley.george@twcable.com>, 'Juan Alcaide' <jalcaide@cisco.com>, 'Jeffrey Haas' <jhaas@pfrc.org>
References: <20150409140218.22830.31521.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <D14BFEEA.4CC52%wesley.george@twcable.com> <02e401d072e4$4f5a1cc0$ee0e5640$@ndzh.com> <D14C3347.A438A%aretana@cisco.com> <alpine.GSO.2.00.1504161723090.17655@clubhouse-1.cisco.com> <001f01d07b3f$13ee12f0$3bca38d0$@ndzh.com> <B17A6910EEDD1F45980687268941550F0CB90981@MISOUT7MSGUSRCD.ITServices.sbc.com> <alpine.GSO.2.00.1504201548460.29478@clubhouse-1.cisco.com> <20150421202647.GB1600@pfrc> <alpine.GSO.2.00.1504220511220.16159@clubhouse-2.cisco.com> <D15D7DB9.4E672%wesley.george@twcable.com>