Re: [Idr] John Scudder's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-24: (with COMMENT)

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 16 June 2021 16:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4Jx6DocvyAlsoPUjbgjQgL19IoWsqXpipjoXkuXjMZI=; b=fLUYUIrX9VlGlBSmVTIrmOemlghfhqzueYbrT3v9TSrKARcwbUdXceXblk+HE2UOTu 15NGvfEgmENOu41ECk/AVbskekkkbjm0ldLeFYqOJl5sOW3jIi0ryWOp57ZWC9tMnouS k7iW4oCUs1NmTNWCXjuNtH8tN/Sk7Ttu38euVp9Kb2hK19jUHIYqULOsZimpfuT1FheL rRwvH+rR9uMTyc8vUTlx+At+MMBnKgk2caZO5rX4mJcD2onAjduiqk54XlpQouGOnBHx /A2AP1gRM5dhQtODNElvvwxqEYI8aN7pSvMb6NJhaAfYcb3OJxgL39A63STKz/WJ+/I6 FvCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4Jx6DocvyAlsoPUjbgjQgL19IoWsqXpipjoXkuXjMZI=; b=Lg3bliJBaADdwlOwkcedpVtESAcd2lIHTTZX0t+SSuZ5UJXvV2kN/E3Dt0VJmfr8FK MAtIfg/fk/mk6P8AYze33l6WhZSzhQezE8wpEiPWY+0hJkwQ4bs17gOg+dL1bLjy2kQ9 obREsMoM2wlKT2Co0cWBV+0uJ0X9bqmFpiUp7GZMf/12CJOKlTTmjkFgYHKpKy8isIM3 3UOww2EvIl+v9FcSx1ds/fl6k2z0cQNazBSztdgnaAnreUqUFw21AXcYt5bC6HZrtfeq aIWGxE90HcEYnYbR5a0fY1jn6dNuUHEDKGquBm+n9oLZ5hirahejiWtgQYFlM0H6SL0S vtWQ==