Re: [Idr] decraene-idr-next-hop-capability <-> ietf-idr-bgp-nh-cost

"Jerome Durand (jerduran)" <jerduran@cisco.com> Wed, 25 March 2015 20:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4632; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427315551; x=1428525151; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=aiHnlBYhxw9eTQZOovfyiHjEJ9WGuU1nKNHCw9yTMg4=; b=frZLkz3tjAz2DOEWPESB3lNeyB/l4J+Z3UQi3JKxcV/BF7RRrsRiW/Y9 Qr2XTW4v+XzeR2FKr3sBz3IM38PHufRUPfQ3+SRV+5LCcRy7LFdDnYXfB gQ9mEdVYrF/1oI7PRiKPj48tw4s+epRZelTrmjzzM5z1Xas6hcRQfynOs I=;