Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-kaliraj-idr-multinexthop-attribute-01.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 12 June 2021 02:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=m7lTf22h714swfnKsgiIIrIJHBRjfIFFuQBVhhs1Q88=; b=SVmNkFCqgLP7a2JyUjeps+Y0HBNP2iVuvPmfdK/DXlYOoIBWU8yksx4TF5bSadYiwI wjfQ37lMUeNZ6JYSFCmCj5p8U4XGVMn2DqOAL0p3etB5E9+lh4keYV/bfPM8h6VCLi4u f8K7XiaODGPfOw2hUiFb5xQP1UtNvXjQlQNNu9Nm0MEr1/Tnlxd26ohdEkLJWoVoznIF DGWAlVz+tTqelg9Lyi8AH/MXFNd3TYNM8arK0H7NwUjyj9xDkZ6BmgHGSlmQrJznYjGz Z/b8SbqggHboeLVhFw7JIEW3PM5g7a3VPmcgYlEt7OvWMzay6nsfBkbMJqCVVnZMzWTG rBcQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=m7lTf22h714swfnKsgiIIrIJHBRjfIFFuQBVhhs1Q88=; b=ogsE5is2OzGFf1EoHK4CvT28zvBo1Yx95WNTnZ5Cka9HiLUtlWiNAVZy/DC4HL6WgS xlQrRumjPDthVZwrin5GDNyUMP7f7m5DRPFfZ7qALHT6xArUVF7q54RGx6OZxhrGE+54 516DnQC388xiIq+W6qGTLytIEf/dwjw1kC76m+jw3NDpzF3kFJsiFNp3NOa+sDGbG/yc DHBVbEfh3zWjaPHrdy6B7tHK5niD906j4Xik8rfijniDz+qrMuujQOO2tiX9tNA4Fely rqTKM70XZrqn/1cxG27kiWHOYjzTrPFS/MR7+vJS01Yq5xvf555h2gxNeBH8Ashzv03P 20Og==