Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-02.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 12 May 2021 07:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CQtqAA+CCeMi3EmMsN0zf0JYGC6Hkc8dszt8MvwFGzs=; b=JgMxtiNTvccwJfA72qAAIrDp5pXBp1f8yWvH9NuYyJ5tfMozk6XoyYhMaXJFD4cnki nQ+obxNZGMu0oOIbU+ikaYi79gmK75eud+sDxX3bZjIywVWKg1Kr6MOhU6ZzIf3QfsuZ Lnve734D4FGZoE0Mqba/fiosGqEAh28TVJIJdS1EulxwuxKEz4g3BV4mqCnLAIoIzX9L pTj6KrVF/BgJp11tN9nxSvYVyHkEekj0O3E+LULho9KLRHH6kNudRpmRLbv3a7usqoRm RQOcWpc7h405eO+spL1My+91r5tQ6zK7pqCczEybjp0uefE/pxy9qYIwvjIbIpeDnoRv GjLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CQtqAA+CCeMi3EmMsN0zf0JYGC6Hkc8dszt8MvwFGzs=; b=bfSUgJFJlu8fim+Dx4jjwgPaFHhSSOmHWt0PIURx2fc+1HAZEVAnflU6lR2GdbejBY jj7PKDRCfzSaFbvbaXNnfmz2EvH9to1nOHkwqOxoCDTxU+wlpFRIeriqFfRv4XH1jsuc FK7chMY+hRueEvymgdwL5owXq30AslEf7VlPGTTrRFcOO4STwN34np8Pi3vyHK2FVq1n 2z1wamfVpqVwPJsB1AyHvLI3F9Ipzs+8pVMlXFLxaWxwjZNtoKP8mv3AwVVR8a2W54/F qkMljUjE4QlmyMDH3g4kP15iYe2Xc42MxckdMciwVCn089q6aEVZhq6vDcby8d3BPmrm wquw==
References: <161843563034.11054.13811966622190622752@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAOj+MMH=cCgtn7cL=HvOjQOMH1B9tmjOYOT04jXE9oky4SuevQ@mail.gmail.com> <YHhJTB51/joiz9Pg@snel> <CAOj+MMEFOGm=hCQcZNAUoN8vsPeVT3gqnjsQihUMJo4AOObZfw@mail.gmail.com> <CALxNLBhtQDDo9Dn7vBAZx+RbVwJ5BSbZfRS1wGStt_k7C2nPuQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMHDPGt30deY6KtC+E-5eD9Q8cRtrL-xydLhsNic7KBdSw@mail.gmail.com> <CALxNLBi5Borzgr6ntRZHu0P6dnEcoZ8pk7=JKKfRhNcUbv873w@mail.gmail.com>