Re: [Idr] WG Adoption call for draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-05.txt (2/4/2021 to 2/18/2021)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 15 February 2021 20:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/6wnvSxZP6YKbqyybhZfvH1bndSLPZXgPljy2To1fXQ=; b=M0roBKbwwigW5fQwNEc7j4X+uGG5rEBlE82IB/gE673GpmJ6QXwTnBgyWeWUUEebVQ k3GH693sosxPF7LGOSXIPiQBLgiS2VM/Bh4osBjMHCpV95mRFok5eEyoh0RYqUAqFjgy PySeJJck8sU8GqDeLdocGSEElphJpdAzwsjR8Be6nzybyxRoxPmw5pu+o/oOdudPyA5S h+7mLODUmA/v2R1zEIKwDUYd8bmXxnsU2ZK3/D5CrqIjS+AigTnCWMKTocQSW0N4sxvz dqRRua66dFDK9p+BBZ5B5xqFZuBjh/tOkhXFgxyNe4/inQ40UjY5v0Adc81cTERXSZ/A DJWQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/6wnvSxZP6YKbqyybhZfvH1bndSLPZXgPljy2To1fXQ=; b=XRBkkuPwDWa/4CFCN3uih1Qg46WwEgMA3nKzHrfTNSQT6DTY6zT69Tabv1WxS+Z4NH V5LucHDRRJ2FFweOaySh00tZjtIiDSUyWdd5qye8HWm81YbfvWhgY1hHaPW3MIo8NwtT FMvZmkKyBhm/wNhEXy7kT5Ph3sEEpFbtkEVLahzJmAmPptM+18+GEwkA89AaM/WkKY2n 2SULe0TQGaCkt4rQKvaDCVeubYy3HaXzLplBQbE3HCOR9aR5met1+2hzWBrGCwMUX6UU GEHyra8iwBnyLGhBQ995JooKkPo2DyanZa3TvIyxIz1LO4TQD8kmfygB4b/eQxbkP4Pf 3vNQ==