Re: [Idr] Vendor Defaults (was Re: Review of draft-ietf-large-community-06.txt)

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 05 November 2016 23:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=SuCQRcgRIUCLxucHG6jkPvtPZYcibW6zoa61pDw2tNA=; b=mpfvrmSEezdOhZ85pzReIM9zPBB/lbRqGlGNialvITbbAl/h1nrKPNZZQE8bAU1GtF xXWoBns30WasEz4jU63FworkPJ+DJyiqA7ob0KHVmSinurPNZvfWORHEdS6CMC+QGMAw uiLF0H6KbhtCLDpNglF0cqv4d+T8iOPrlz3MojqwHfnsd4VQhjGMXJ8RK+ns6mMYG+JO zy/6ReQGooShCT7hNzs0cXHcIFCHRfmwClpmZeiVmip1WNqkymPwHEfRKEPCq9aVzwEr mZAiVzFprd8QQF/9qxZoueoYnKWZtI0hsGP5KStfF3wcTXnpu+zmfAZ89/Ba0bepDxCR bRow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SuCQRcgRIUCLxucHG6jkPvtPZYcibW6zoa61pDw2tNA=; b=TH9qvRylaOoX7TX3zCFqumdoD6zepur4NYUxccIujOH6P3vDebtiRjSsy+gLo/7Uiw WXkFQUd8M1MQKIUQ3CrO5jbg/Ok6XMkwdjxj/+GPJ/61mgmixY54T/a46gYWWW942fal fTg0Goxf7yPCQ9oOpwjI6isB7fyJr1lp5hmEU9Nm6QMIuzdj8gCmBZzqngPxSV411Exx Bg++LOflO6/7ZQtS28gjx2RIkQPWGtw/ceBmHhH9vUE2gisDWqYB1qreanjsRljyy/dH 9A3y7jnshpqV+5oF9os8ZDsxMVIkF7dgOl4ePqMbAHEbQQ70Oo32jv21TRP8K1T1j2Wc 0kMg==