[Ieprep] Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep)

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 02 November 2006 19:02 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:02:26 -0600
To: Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi>, Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf@mit.edu>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3233; t=1162494149; x=1163358149; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20WG=20Review=3A=20Recharter=20of=20Internet=20Emergency=20Prepare dness=0A=20=20(ieprep) |To:Pekka=20Savola=20<pekkas@netcore.fi>, =20Sam=20Hartman=20<hartmans-ietf@m it.edu>; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DEIY0N7OdW1pH9v9jYzUFdvup8e4=3D; b=cKDuHXmoqA97Y737tqJ68+0bRCrlTRXg3tLEQ8lPzpC65/p8WdqJYKZSdMgqyP7M4T2dQSK9 RjZa871xPCxmGxwO1EupKAYIN1VsuqGn3DEMT0tHA5/axesQxldP2pm9;