Re: [Ieprep] Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep)

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Fri, 17 November 2006 04:22 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Ieprep] Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:22:29 -0800
To: curtis@occnc.com
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2468; t=1163737356; x=1164601356; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=sjdkim8002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:=20Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Ieprep]=20Re=3A=20WG=20Review=3A=20Recharter=20of=20 Internet=20Emergency=20Preparedness=20(ieprep)=20 |Sender:=20; bh=qZv1PZgbRy8ZU91Z24ifacarnk8HXhn/On+3u5n7ouU=; b=A7QT3hzPD5ssi81oz2LhXh88rSGhXDFqCjKbVh4G0tl4DtNXN0trUG+hLq4wcxf6qabptICE KQLt1XT1y3Vy/ZkNLLjgIFT/U49wPrbWXVtJXWgR3J6m431WrsLOJAjy;