Re: [Ieprep] IEPREP working group

ken carlberg <carlberg@g11.org.uk> Mon, 18 September 2006 15:48 UTC

From: ken carlberg <carlberg@g11.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [Ieprep] IEPREP working group
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:48:01 -0400
To: IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: ieprep@ietf.org

Hello,

I'm at a loss as to why there is still no response of *any kind*
regarding the status of the IEPREP WG and its proposed revised
charter.  I and others have sent private email regarding this matter
in the past couple of months with no response, and the email (below)
sent to a more public forum has also generated _no_ response.  (and
please keep in mind, I'm talking about a response as opposed to an
action/decision)

The posted past minutes of the IESG teleconferences shows that IEPREP
has not been discussed.  And I look at the proposed agenda for the
next teleconference and see that IEPREP is not listed under Section
4.2 WG Rechartering, and it lists "None".

I don't understand the situation as it stands and would appreciate
ANY comment.

Only slightly in jest, I'm beginning to wonder if one needs to break
new ground and post an appeal to the IAB for a lack of comment :-)

-ken