Re: [Ieprep] on the ieprep charter

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Wed, 12 July 2006 16:49 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Ieprep] on the ieprep charter
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:49:07 -0400
To: "Robert G. Cole" <robert.cole@jhuapl.edu>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2555; t=1152722958; x=1153586958; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[Ieprep]=20on=20the=20ieprep=20charter; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DhF46nYRTNqWFkPqT/8l/+JDUBL8=3D; b=A0SsFnkQvEoMfBsSbPiMo/3sya6Cuoy4yFlg14eDOseB6+yu8qcOpkga/FPUYPj72QPWmrDP WDvzFYRRteIzZzMlvNUoB6lX2Ar2SgEe/3F4xYyk4hCkE4SfSgEfNM9A;