Re: [Ieprep] Proposed Revised Charter

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Wed, 07 September 2005 17:36 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:36:32 -0500
To: Antonio De Simone <antonio.desimone@jhuapl.edu>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Ieprep] Proposed Revised Charter
Cc: ieprep@ietf.org
Sender: ieprep-bounces@ietf.org

Tony

I like the text suggestions, however, adding a goal means something that is
to become an official work item, which is something we can agree on after
the individual submission is reviewed by the WG. This process could take as
little as one meeting's review.

I am very much looking forward to this submission.  A new milestone/goal
can be added fairly easily to an existing WG charter, especially when an
individual ID is written well and covers obvious areas of concern for the WG.

cheers,
James