RE: [Ieprep] About these recharter text suggestions... ? (UNCLASSIFIED)

"Perschau, Stephen CIV NCS NC2" <stephen.perschau@dhs.gov> Mon, 10 July 2006 15:36 UTC

Subject: RE: [Ieprep] About these recharter text suggestions... ? (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:45:43 -0400
From: "Perschau, Stephen CIV NCS NC2" <stephen.perschau@dhs.gov>
To: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>, ieprep@ietf.org

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

The intent of my proposed changes are to bring the text of the charter
in line with the deliverables.  All deliverables talked about
government/military networks and had little or nothing to do with
public networks.

With respect to the comment on shifting from informative to standards
track, couldn't agree more.

Stephen