[Ieprep] ETS (was Re: [Tsvwg] <draft-lefaucheur-emergency-rsvp> : Preemption scope)

ken carlberg <carlberg@g11.org.uk> Tue, 06 June 2006 23:20 UTC

From: ken carlberg <carlberg@g11.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 19:19:29 -0400
To: bidulock@openss7.org
Cc: ieprep@ietf.org, andren@ncs.gov, tsvwg <tsvwg@ietf.org>, nguyena@ncs.gov
Subject: [Ieprep] ETS (was Re: [Tsvwg] <draft-lefaucheur-emergency-rsvp> : Preemption scope)

just to note, the following RFC documents contain text on Emergency
Telecommunications Service (ETS).

rfc-3487:  Requirements for Resource Priority Mechanisms for the
                   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
rfc-3689:  General Requirements for
                   Emergency Telecommunication Service (ETS)
rfc-3690:  IP Telephony Requirements for
                   Emergency Telecommunication Service (ETS)
rfc-4190:  Framework for Supporting Emergency Telecommunications
                   Service (ETS) in IP Telephony
rfc-4375:  Emergency Telecommunications Services (ETS) Requirements
                    for a Single Administrative Domain
rfc-4412:  Communications Resource Priority for
                    the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
rfc-4542: Implementing an Emergency Telecommunications Service (ETS) for
                  Real-Time Services in the Internet Protocol Suite

I've cc'ed the IEPREP list since nearly all of the above documents
came from that group.  I kindly ask that if people choose to continue
the discussion on ETS, please drop the TSVWG from the cc list and
continue it on IEPREP.

-ken