Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-privacypass-auth-scheme-11.txt> (The Privacy Pass HTTP Authentication Scheme) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 09:35:08 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Privacy Pass WG (privacypass) to
consider the following document: - 'The Privacy Pass HTTP Authentication
Scheme'
  <draft-ietf-privacypass-auth-scheme-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2023-07-07. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an HTTP authentication scheme that can be used
   by clients to redeem Privacy Pass tokens with an origin.  It can also
   be used by origins to challenge clients to present an acceptable
   Privacy Pass token.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-privacypass-auth-scheme/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.