Subject: Last Call: <draft-moriarty-pkcs1-01.txt> (PKCS #1 Version 2.2: RSA Cryptography Specifications) to Informational RFC
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-Announce" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 10:25:18 -0700
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'PKCS #1 Version 2.2: RSA Cryptography Specifications'
  <draft-moriarty-pkcs1-01.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-09-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo represents a republication of PKCS #1 v2.2 from RSA
   Laboratories' Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS) series.  By
   publishing this RFC, change control is transferred to the IETF.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-pkcs1/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-pkcs1/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.