Subject: RFC 9474 on RSA Blind Signatures

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 17:24:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9474

        Title:      RSA Blind Signatures 
        Author:     F. Denis,
                    F. Jacobs,
                    C. A. Wood
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IRTF
        Date:       October 2023
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-cfrg-rsa-blind-signatures-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9474

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9474

This document specifies an RSA-based blind signature protocol. RSA
blind signatures were first introduced by Chaum for untraceable
payments. A signature that is output from this protocol can be
verified as an RSA-PSS signature.

This document is a product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG)
in the IRTF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce, rfc-dist and IRTF-Announce lists.To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
  https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC