Important Information for IETF 107 Virtual

IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org> Thu, 19 March 2020 23:45 UTC

From: IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org>
To: "IETF Announcement List" <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: 107all@ietf.org
Subject: Important Information for IETF 107 Virtual
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:45:28 -0700

IETF 107 - Virtual
March 21-27, 2020

IETF 107 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/107/
IETF 107 Virtual Agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda

IETF 107 Virtual kicks off this weekend with a virtual Code Sprint on Saturday. Working group and BoF sessions start on Monday. Please review this important information to ensure that you are prepared to get the most out of your IETF 107 Virtual meeting week.

If you are not already registered as a remote participant, please do so at https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/register/. You will not need your registration number to join meeting sessions, but registering allows you to receive meeting updates and it helps the IETF support team in the planning for future IETF meetings.

2. Participating in 107
With the move from Vancouver to a fully virtual meeting, many meeting processes are different for IETF 107. The session Etherpad will be used for virtual bluesheets. The WebEx Chat feature will be used exclusively for entering the mic line. We strongly encourage you to review the IETF 107 Virtual guides available at https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/107/ for more information on these and other unique meeting details.

3. IETF Hallway
Missing the hallway conversations of an IETF meeting? A WebEx hallway will be available from 19:00-23:00 UTC for informal discussions and additional WebEx testing.

You may also want to join the hallway jabber room (hallway@jabber.ietf.org) which is available continuously.

4. Meeting Issues
As always, the Secretariat will be available to assist with meeting issues. Please send questions and issues to  mtd@jabber.ietf.org. If the matter is urgent, you can join the mtd@jabber.ietf.org jabber room to communicate directly with Secretariat staff.

While we will do our best to assist if you experience difficulty with WebEx, please understand that our own experience with WebEx is limited and we are unlikely to be able to debug WebEx-specific issues. Please refer to online documentation provided by WebEx at https://help.webex.com/ld-nyw95a4-CiscoWebexMeetings/Webex-Meetings#Get-Started.

-IETF Secretariat