Change in ISOC Panel Topic for Tuesday at IETF 77

IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org> Wed, 17 March 2010 14:07 UTC

From: IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org>
To: IETF Announcement list <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Subject: Change in ISOC Panel Topic for Tuesday at IETF 77
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:07:22 -0700
Cc: 77all@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org

As previousley announced, following the successful Internet Society
(ISOC) lunch-time panels at IETF Meetings in 2009, ISOC is organizing
a briefing panel in conjunction with IETF 77 on Tuesday, 23 March.
However, I want to let everyone know that the panel topic has changed.

To explore and publicize the reasons for the progress of and momentum
behind IPv6 deployment, the ISOC is asking a diverse panel of experts
to share their real-life experiences with, and data on, IPv6. While the
number of addresses available under IPv4 is dwindling, it is also clear
that decision makers are increasingly motivated by additional reasons
to deploy IPv6--and making the move earlier rather than later.

Space for the panel is limited and past panels have proved quite
popular, filling very quickly.  Registration will open tomorrow.

Additional information and registration details can be found at:
http://www.isoc.org/isoc/conferences/ipv6momentum/

Safe travels to Anaheim,
 Russ