Early review of the RFC Format documents welcome

IAB Executive Administrative Manager <execd@iab.org> Thu, 28 January 2016 18:47 UTC

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <execd@iab.org>
To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Subject: Early review of the RFC Format documents welcome
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 10:47:38 -0800
Cc: rse@rfc-editor.org, ietf@ietf.org

As Jari notes below, the IAB will be issuing a call for community review
of a set of drafts that detail the evolution of the RFC format. We
expect that call to occur within the next few weeks. New revisions of
some of the drafts will appear before the call is issued, but the scope
of the expected changes is not large. The IAB welcomes early review
comments on any of these documents.

Robert Sparks - RSOC program lead