Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-neighbor-discovery-yang-08.txt> (YANG Data Model for IPv6 Neighbor Discovery) to Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-Announce" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2026 10:21:41 -0700
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Maintenance WG (6man) to
consider the following document: - 'YANG Data Model for IPv6 Neighbor
Discovery'
  <draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-neighbor-discovery-yang-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2026-09-16. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model to configure and manage IPv6
   Neighbor Discovery (ND) and related functions, including IPv6 address
   resolution, redirect function, proxy Neighbor Advertisement, Neighbor
   Unreachability Detection (NUD), Duplicate Address Detection (DAD),
   and Enhanced Duplicate Address Detection.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-neighbor-discovery-yang/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.