Subject: UPDATED Formal IESG Teleconference Information: 02 May 2024

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 11:03:15 -0700

All members of the community are welcome to attend formal IESG
telechats as observers. Observers are not invited to participate in the
discussion.

The next formal IESG telechat will be held on Thursday, 02 May
2024 at 07:00 US/Canada Pacific (14:00 UTC). The meeting is scheduled
for two hours (07:00-09:00 US/Canada Pacific). Zoom information is at 
the bottom of this message.

The agenda for the upcoming telechat can be found at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/

A calendar of upcoming public telechats can be downloaded or subscribed
to at:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ietf.org_egdabaf39ch5v8a13dt39mvee4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Topic: IESG Formal Telechat
Date: 02 May 2024
Time:     07:00 US/Canada Pacific
    09:00 US/Canada Central
    10:00 US/Canada Eastern
    14:00 UTC
    15:00 United Kingdom
    16:00 Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden
    17:00 Finland
    19:30 India

-------------------------------------------------------
Join Zoom Meeting
https://ietf.zoom.us/j/2649121587?pwd=dVJXTHRoQ2RqeE5tY2huWFFDdTFpdz09

Meeting ID: 264 912 1587
Passcode: 1234