IETF 115 Childcare

IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org> Thu, 06 October 2022 18:19 UTC

From: IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org>
To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: ietf@ietf.org, recentattendees@ietf.org, 115all@ietf.org
Subject: IETF 115 Childcare
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:19:10 -0700

Thanks to the generous support of our Diversity and Inclusion Gold sponsors, Akamai, Cisco, and Huawei, and Bronze sponsors Comcast, Identity Digital, and Verisign, we are excited to be offering onsite childcare at IETF 115 in London.

Childcare will be provided by Rose Event Nannies [1], a professional event childcare provider. This service is offered free of charge to registered IETF participants and initially provides space for up to ten children. We strongly encourage advance sign up to give us sufficient time to investigate adding more space if this service becomes fully booked.

We’re excited to announce that we now have profiles and photos of the nannies that will be caring for your child(ren) during IETF 115. Please see the online FAQ [2] for more information and a link to the form to sign up.

This is the IETF’s second time offering childcare at a meeting, following the first successful edition at IETF 114 [3]. We would like to hear from parents how to make this service as useful as possible. We are open to exploring additional or alternative forms of childcare support for future meetings. Please send your suggestions directly to support@ietf.org or to the public admin-discuss list. [4]

[1] https://www.roseeventnannies.co.uk/
[2] https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/115/childcare/
[3] https://www.ietf.org/blog/ietf114-childcare