New administrative non-WG mailing list: admin-discuss

IETF Executive Director <exec-director@ietf.org> Tue, 01 December 2020 00:40 UTC

From: IETF Executive Director <exec-director@ietf.org>
To: "IETF Announcement List" <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:40:24 -0800

The IETF Administration LLC recently consulted with the community on an IETF LLC Community Engagement Policy, which included the creation of a new non-working group mailing list for the discussion of IETF LLC administrative issues.  This list has now been created with a slightly different name from that given in the consultation based on feedback received: