IASA Transition Team

Leslie Daigle <leslie@thinkingcat.com> Tue, 30 November 2004 16:06 UTC

To: IETF Announcement list <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
From: Leslie Daigle <leslie@thinkingcat.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:37:28 -0500
Subject: IASA Transition Team
Sender: ietf-announce-bounces@ietf.org

We are pleased to announce that the IASA transition team
has been formed and work is underway.  Final selections
by the IAB and IESG were:

    Lucy Lynch (selected by the IESG)
    Kurtis Lindqvist (selected by the IAB)

The IESG and IAB found themselves in the privileged position of being
able to consider many individuals would collectively bring a considerable range
of talents and capabilities to this activity. We are very grateful to all those
who were in a position to offer their time energy for the transition team.

Kurtis and Lucy join

    Steve Crocker (selected by ISOC BoT)
    Lynn St.Amour (ISOC President/CEO)
    Leslie Daigle (IAB Chair)