NomCom 2012: Feedback Request - IAOC and TSV

NomCom Chair <nomcom-chair@ietf.org> Fri, 30 November 2012 05:13 UTC

From: NomCom Chair <nomcom-chair@ietf.org>
To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Subject: NomCom 2012: Feedback Request - IAOC and TSV
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:13:52 -0800
Cc: ietf@ietf.org

The IETF Nominating Committee (NomCom) is currently working to fill the
IAOC mid-term vacancy created by the resignation of Marshall
Eubanks. The NomCom is requesting feedback from the community to
help us fill this position. However, the NomCom needs to move quickly to
fill this vacancy. Therefore, to be useful, the NomCom must receive
community feedback on or before Tuesday, December 11.

We appreciate the responses to our previous call for nominations. The
individuals we are currently considering for the IAOC mid-term vacancy
are:
-- Randy Bush
-- Barbara Fraser
-- Wes George
-- Tobias Gondrom
-- Chris Griffiths
-- John Levine

The NomCom would greatly appreciate input from the community on
general considerations that should be taken into account in filling the
IAOC vacancy. The NomCom would additionally appreciate community
input related to particular individuals.

The NomCom is happy to accept community input either via email to
nomcom12@ietf.org, or via the NomCom web feedback tool:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Additionally, the NomCom had previously re-opened nominations for the
position of Transport Area Director and we have identified several
additional candidates who are willing to be considered for the position.
However, the NomCom would benefit from additional feedback related to
this position. The individuals the NomCom is considering for the position
of Transport Area Director:
-- Ken Carlberg
-- Nandita Dukkipati
-- Linda Dunbar
-- Tom Haynes

Again, the NomCom welcomes feedback on general considerations for
filling the position of Transport AD, as well as feedback on particular
candidates. The NomCom is happy to accept community input either via
email to nomcom12@ietf.org, or via the NomCom web feedback tool:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Note that use of the NomCom web feedback tool requires an ietf.org
account. Anyone can acquire an ietf.org account at:
datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/