UPDATED IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for the IETF appointments to the ICANN Root Server System Governance Working Group (GWG)

IAB Executive Administrative Manager <execd@iab.org> Mon, 06 January 2020 23:53 UTC

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <execd@iab.org>
To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Subject: UPDATED IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for the IETF appointments to the ICANN Root Server System Governance Working Group (GWG)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 15:53:43 -0800

On 20 December 2019, the IAB re-opened the call for nominations to the
ICANN Root Server System Governance Working Group (GWG). The extended
nominations period has now closed, and several additional candidates
have put their names forward. The full list of candidates who have
accepted nominations is:

 - Fred Baker
 - Lyman Chapin
 - Steve Crocker
 - Wes Hardaker
 - Ted Hardie
 - Geoff Huston
 - Warren Kumari
 - Daniel Migault
 - Jeff Osborn

The IAB is requesting feedback on these candidates by Monday, January
13, 2020. Please send your response to execd@iab.org.  If you would like
your feedback to be anonymized, please indicate such in your response.

On behalf of the IAB,
Cindy Morgan