Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06.txt> (Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for Proposals on the IANA protocol parameters registries) to Informational RFC
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:37:06 -0800
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from the Planning for the IANA/NTIA
Transition WG (ianaplan) to consider the following document:
- 'Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for
   Proposals on the IANA protocol parameters registries'
  <draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document contains the IETF response to a request for proposals
   from the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group regarding the
   protocol parameters registries.  It is meant to be included in an
   aggregate proposal that also includes contributions covering domain
   names and numbering resources that will be submitted from their
   respective operational communities.  The IETF community is invited to
   comment and propose changes to this document.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.