NOMCOM - final call for feedback, nominee list

NomCom Chair 2013 <nomcom-chair-2013@ietf.org> Sat, 16 November 2013 19:21 UTC

From: NomCom Chair 2013 <nomcom-chair-2013@ietf.org>
To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Subject: NOMCOM - final call for feedback, nominee list
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:21:09 -0800
Cc: wgchairs@ietf.org

Help the Nomcom:  this is the last call for general feedback on
nominees. This email includes the willing nominee list for your
convenience, as per RFC 5680. WG chairs, please forward this
email to your WGs.

WARNING - DO NOT reply to this email with feedback - the
announcement tool provides an unpredictable Reply-To field.
You may send mail to nomcom13, but please do continue
reading for additional info.

The deadline is midnight (any timezone) Wed Nov 20.

Enter your feedback into the encrypted nomcom tool at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2013/feedback/

All feedback is confidential.

Select individual nominees, or select an area (e.g. INT Multiple) if you
want to give feedback on multiple nominees for that area in one entry.

The Nomcom will greatly appreciate your concrete and detailed
thoughts on nominees.

You need to have a datatracker account in order to enter feedback.
This is the site to access either to create a datatracker account or to
reset the password on an existing account:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/

As we announced last week, we are sharing the names of the willing
nominees in this email, as part of our use of RFC 5680 Open List in this
nomcom cycle.  These names (appearing at the end of the email)
have been available within the datatracker since our first call for
feedback; we hope some people will be extra encouraged to provide
feedback by seeing the names prior to datatracker login.   All your
feedback must be entered in the encrypted nomcom site (or mailed to
nomcom-chair-2013@ietf.org or nomcom13@ietf.org).  You may ask the
chair or any another nomcom member to submit your feedback without
your name attached, if you would prefer.

Again, your feedback is absolutely confidential, however delivered.

Thanks very much from all of us for your time and for helping the
Nomcom to do the best possible job.  Also enormous thanks to the
willing nominees.

Names below.

Allison for the Nomcom

APP